Web4Biz.org has adopted a set of information management guidelines which serve as the basis for our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page.
What We Do
Web4Biz.org requires that you supply the following information during the registration process for special services such as samples area access and our email newsletter and training services:
- email address
- telephone number
- IP address for systems administration and troubleshooting
- demographic information for user profiling in aggregate form
We use this information for the following purposes:
- to perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
- to send email to you, after you relating to site services
In addition, Web4Biz.org may employ HTTP "cookies":
- to recognize user access privileges
- to track individual shopping carts through the ordering process
What We Don't Do
- If you have registered on one of our sites, Web4Biz.org will not sell, rent, swap, or authorize any third party to use your email address or any information that personally identifies you without your affirmative permission.
- We will not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
- Web4Biz.org access/subscriptions are free for individual use only and login information should not be shared. Web4Biz.org reserves the right to block online access to any accounts that are found to be in violation of this policy.
Upon request, Web4Biz.org will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our email newsletter lists. Please contact Customer Service with all such requests.
Web4Biz.org is not responsible for the content or policies of other websites.